17.7.13

Traumatized

Assalamualaikum and good morning everybody.

Trying to tell u the reason why i am not a big fan of writing. It happens back at year 2010. I was in standard 6.

It started with me trying to have a diary. I write&write&write about everything happens around me. It was fun and exciting at some times. Foolishly, I bring it along with me all the time including to school.

One day, my teacher did a spotcheck in my class. I was glad she failed to find it. Unfortunately i have the bussiest bodies friends and the pain in the ass teacher, they made me give my diary. I did.

That was how i became traumatized to write anything until today my auntie gives me courage&supports to write again. Alhamdulillah. Baby steps.

2 comments:

  1. Reading other peoples diary is a CRIME!!! Wish the karma will hit her back...Someone else's going to read hers or she'll be terribly humiliated!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping your comments.