15.11.13

What happen if you don’t renew your driving license


Assalamualaikum and good morning everybody.

Have you renew your driving license? Good. If not, we are gang because I don’t renew mine too. Not intentionally, but bcz I further my study after my degree, I don’t drive and I am too poor I don’t have the money to renew it every now and then.

First of all what you need to do is to fill an erayuan form from the JPJ website. After waiting in about a month, you will get their reply for your appeal letter.

In their reply letter, they ask you to apply for new L license at any JPJ office near you in 60 days after the letter was issued. What you need to bring with you is a copy of your IC, a copy of your died P license, a passport photo of your cute self, and RM30.  

After getting the new L license, you need to take driving classes to refresh your driving skill before you sit for retest. Scary, right. That’s not the case. What are more upsetting are the money needed to pay all those and the energy and time consuming.  

Good luck for everybody. Just believe that there is a silver lining behind every cloud. That’s all folks. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your comments.