2.10.13

Some tips when doing MyKad

 Assalamualaikum and good morning everybody.

First of all, other than filling a form and rm10, all you have to do is come with a touch up face and a black/dark coloured veil.

I am sharing this with you because last time i had a nightmare doing mine. My mistake was i went to JPN wearing soft yellow veil. When i was asked to take picture for my mykad, i was told to wear black veil which provided there. I was very disgusted with the veil because it was lying on the floor in the public area. Just imagine how dirty it is.

Because of no choice, i wore that veil. What is more disappointing me was that veil is the lazy veil (tudung malas) with a sponge awning which indonesian maids often wear. I was so upset and shocked at the same time. Not to make things worse, i just went through the shooting session and went home with a mad and gloomy mood. 

After three weeks from that day, i came again to collect my mykad. My new mykad has the worse ugly image of me with that ugly black dirty lazy veil. I wad very sad looking at my "maknenek" look. Which i have to bear for another long time. Imagine how shameful it is when i have to use my ugly new mykad in every official matters like applying for job, getting married, and buying a car.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your comments.