2.10.13

Why reading novels is good



 Assalamualaikum and good morning everybody.

When we read novels, we make our mind continuously thinking. As from my own view, after i read novels, i can form longer sentences when telling ppl a story, i can also start telling stories to ppl around me.

Before this i have a weak story telling ability. I dont know how to make people understand what am i trying to say. I was also weak in writing essay. By reading novels both in english and malay, i start to have this ability to express my feeling and i am able to convey my message to my listener.

Just look at the advantage of reading novels. It is good for us actually. Just that you have to choose the right story. In my own preference, i love reading a funny story with the quarelling kind of relationship. I dont like too much lovey dovey story from the beginning of the story until the end of it.

Until now i have collected bunches of novels which i bought from KL bookstore in Jalan TAR. I love shopping novels there because they sell novels with 20% discounts. The bookstores name are Minerva.

And for english novels you can get them at Big Bad Wolf bookstore at Amcorp Mall, Kelana Jaya with cheaper price as well. Try and see for yourself i promise you will never regret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your comments.