19.11.13

Why ppl love iium matric


Assalamualaikum and good morning everybody.

I am going to share with you why i love and miss iium matric, pj and iium, gombak.

First of all i never thought that i am going to study at iium. In my mind at that time i imagine myself doing my undergraduate study in egypt. Somehow, allah knows better and did his arrangement for me.

I was in iium matric pj for just one year. That is such a short moment ok. That is why i never get the opportunity to feel annoyed being there. Apparently i find it very sweet, because that was the first time i really live in hostel and i have my total freedom.

During my secondary school i lived with my parents. Although there are many school we can go nowadays, my parents refuse to send me to any school with hostel because we are not a rich family and i have many younger siblings so by that way we can save our money.

After all, all the shortest moments is the best moment in our life, like being at the iium matric, really.

Apart from being independent, having total freedom, and get to learn knowledge courses, I find that studying in iium gombak is also one of my best moment in life because there i get to know my clique. They are m, m, and d (mazreeha, mareena, and daneeya). Everytime and everywhere we were together.

I had wonderful days while going through easy and hardship with them. We had roti canai and ice milo at mamak hs cafe together, we worked for our assignment at night before the assignment/presentation due date, we went to class together, we went back to our mahallah riding our motorcycle together, we gossipped together and we spent most of our time together.

We had fight sometimes, but somehow we forgave each other. Although we are no longer together, we still remain as bestfriends. Long live iium.

Thats all folks. Thank you for reading. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your comments.