2.10.13

Dont forget to mind your manners



Assalamualaikum and good morning everybody.

Yesterday was the 1st of october 2013. It was the shittiest day ever, many bad things happened yesterday. However, let me tell you a story so we dont forget to mind our manners.

Yesterday, my auntie decided to buy me a pair of new sandal from Rorine Paris at Puchong branch. While we were browsing for the right sandal, a salesgirl with a pretty face asked me to move aside so she can get through the way.

What makes me feel insulted and not being respected was that she said to me "sane sikit" instead of "excuse me" or "tumpang lalu blh?". What makes me feel unrespected is that she is younger than me, she shouldnt said it like that to me. I told my auntie about that and she said "really?".

Moral of the story, if you are a salesgirl and you are young, please respect your customer added that your customer is older than you. There is no use if your face is pretty but your attitude is bad.

I know every human being is not perfect, but we can definitely change for the better right. This message is not for the salesgirl only but for all who read this including me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your comments.